Cabot - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Cabot Corporation (NYSE:CBT) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Cabot points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.29% higher.
Cabot Corporation (NYSE:CBT) has businesses in chemicals, performance materials, and specialty fluids. The Company manufactures and sells carbon black, fumed silica, plastics, inkjet colorants, tantalum, niobium, and germanium. Its specialty fluids business produces and markets cesium formate as a drilling and completion fluid for use in oil and gas well operations.
Cabot has already traded 0.856 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $35.58 and $37.51 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by -0% from its previous trading close, which means that Cabot stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines