NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: NIHD, EBAY, MICC, MRVL, SHLD
Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2774.38, which represents 0.23% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the session with slightly less than 50% of its components trading higher.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $6.78 representing 5.44% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $5.65 and resistance at $8.45.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $46.78 representing 2.16% from its previous close. eBay, the owner of paypal and operator of an auction marketplace, has calculated support and resistance levels at $43.26 and $46.05 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Millicom (NYSE:MI), which is trading at $15.96 representing 2.14% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL), which is trading at $10.4 or -15.35% from the prior close. Shares of Marvell, the maker of integrated circuits for communications-related markets have defined support at $10.91 and resistance at $12.20. Also among the worst performers Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $58.88 representing -2.34% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13256.2, which represents 0.05% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1415.64 that represents 0.01% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines