Broker Dealer Stocks Wrap Up - Higher: NMR, AMP, SCHW
Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.19%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $80.792, which represents 0.14% versus previous day close. The index , it had 6 out of 10 components trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $3.56 representing 1.42% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.39 and resistance at $3.64.
Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $55.3 representing 0.66% from its previous close. Ameriprise, the financial planning firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $50.00 and $54.85 respectively. The other top performer was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $8.57 representing 0.23% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW) that closed the trading session at $13.22 or -0.71% from the previous close. Shares of Charles Schwab, the securities brokerage, banking, and other related financial services provider have defined support at $11.99 and resistance at $13.33. Also among the worst performers was TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which closed the trading session at $16.84 representing -0.53% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines