Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust II Monthly Distribution and Net Asset Value as at August 15, 2012
Published on Friday, 17 August 2012 18:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MONTREAL, Aug. 17, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust II ("Global DIGIT II") declares the following monthly distribution:
|Record Date||Payable Date||
declared or paid
(all capital reimbursements)
TSX Closing Price
per unit on
August 17, 2012
|GII.UN||$0.018||August 31, 2012||September 17, 2012||$0.212||$ 0.56|
Global DIGIT II also announces that the net asset value ("NAV") per unit as of August 15, 2012 was estimated to be $0.42.
The NAV on a particular date is equal to the aggregate value of the assets of Global DIGIT II, less the aggregate value of its liabilities. Substantially all of the assets of Global DIGIT II consist of cash and one credit default swap entered into with Deutsche Bank A.G. (Canada Branch) and the related collateral.
About Global DIGIT II
Global DIGIT II provides an economic interest in an equity tranche of a credit default swap agreement in respect of portfolios of residential mortgage-backed securities, commercial asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities, consumer asset-backed securities, structured exposures to mortgage-backed and asset-backed and corporate securities.
SOURCE GLOBAL DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT GRADE INCOME TRUST II
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines