New York, August 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Armstrong World Industries (NYSE: AWI) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Bebe Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets. The firm lowered its target price to $6 from $7.
CapitalSource (NYSE: CSE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ: PCYC) was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ROTH Capital.
Prosperity Bancshares (NYSE: PB) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE: PEG) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) was downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
RDA Microelectronics (NASDAQ: RDA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
StemCells (NASDAQ: STEM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at ROTH Capital.
Telecom Italia (NYSE: TI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ: WTFC) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
Yanzhou Coal Mining (NYSE: YZC) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”