Published on Monday, 20 August 2012 07:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Armstrong World Industries (NYSE: AWI) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Bebe Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: BEBE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets. The firm lowered its target price to $6 from $7.
CapitalSource (NYSE: CSE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
Pharmacyclics (NASDAQ: PCYC) was downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ROTH Capital.
Prosperity Bancshares (NYSE: PB) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE: PEG) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) was downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
RDA Microelectronics (NASDAQ: RDA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ: ROST) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
StemCells (NASDAQ: STEM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at ROTH Capital.
Telecom Italia (NYSE: TI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ: WTFC) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
Yanzhou Coal Mining (NYSE: YZC) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
- Three Armstrong Floor Products Receive a Consumers Digest 'Best Buy' Recommendation
- Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® Invites You To Join Its First Quarter Earnings Conference Call On The Web
- CapitalSource Announces Date for First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release
- Prosperity Bancshares, Inc.® Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- CapitalSource Declares First Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CapitalSource to Participate in the Citi 2013 U.S. Financial Services Conference
- CapitalSource to Participate in the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference
Related Partner Headlines
- Armstrong World Industries Announces Closing of the Secondary Public Offering of Common Shares - Benzinga
- Pharmacyclics Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (PCYC) - TheStreet.com
- Armstrong's Ready For The Rebound, But How Much Longer Will It Take? (AWI, USG, FBHS, MHK) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on CapitalSource - Benzinga
- Pharmacyclics Incorporated (PCYC): Today's Featured Drugs Winner - TheStreet.com
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows - Benzinga
- Vulcan Materials and Other Big Movers In Capital Goods on October 5, 2012 - Investopedia
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The General Building Materials Industry With The Highest EPS Estimates - Benzinga
- Pharmacyclics Incorporated (PCYC): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,274.00 Trade time:11:10AM EDT Value change:▼33.17 (-0.22%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,646.79 Trade time:11:10AM EDT Value change:▼8.56 (-0.52%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,453.21 Trade time:11:10AM EDT Value change:▼10.09 (-0.29%)
In The Wires
TELUS team to once again Give Where We Live
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. announces repurchases of its own shares
Air Products China President Appointed International Senior Economic Consultant to the People's Government of Shaanxi Province
Choice Hotels Teams Up With Yelp, Travel Channel, Food Network and HGTV to Help Travelers Plan Summer Vacations
Invesco Private Capital to Hold "Tools for Success" Forum
Mobiquity Networks Launches Mobile Campaign to Promote Pop Star's upcoming Tour
MDC Partners Expands Global Footprint with China Offerings
General Mills Will Web Cast Its Presentation At The Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conference