New Ratings: CHUY, EOPN, HPTX, NGVC
Published on Monday, 20 August 2012 08:03 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Chuy's Holdings (NASDAQ: CHUY) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $24 at Robert W. Baird and with Market Perform at Raymond James. Also, Jefferies initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
E2open Inc (NASDAQ: EOPN) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair and with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity. Needham initiated coverage with a Buy and a target price of $18.
Hyperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HPTX) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $15 at Needham and with Outperform at Cowen.
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage Inc (NYSE: NGVC) was initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity and at SunTrust.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines