Trade Alert - Millicom High Volume
Published on Monday, 20 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Millicom International Cellular S.A. (NYSE:MI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Millicom is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.94% lower.
Millicom International Cellular S.A. (NASDAQ:MICC) develops and operates cellular telephone systems worldwide. The Company has interests in cellular systems primarily in emerging markets in Asia, Latin America, Europe, and Africa.
Millicom has already traded 1.695 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $103.65 and $111.50 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.27% from its previous trading close, which means that Millicom stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines