High Above Average Volume on Fossil
Published on Monday, 20 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Fossil is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.29% higher.
Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL) designs, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. Its products include an extensive line of fashion watches for both men and women, and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
Fossil has already traded 1.021 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $84.02 and $93.45 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.27% from its previous trading close, which means that Fossil stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines