FLIR Systems Lower With High Volume
Published on Monday, 20 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of FLIR Systems points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.38% lower.
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets.
FLIR Systems has already traded 0.848 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $18.55 and $21.18 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.27% from its previous trading close, which means that FLIR Systems stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines