Francesca's Holdings Corporation Announces Reporting Date for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Results
Published on Monday, 20 August 2012 18:14 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, Aug. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:FRAN) today announced that it plans to report its second quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results on Tuesday, September 4, 2012, after the market close. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live web cast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website, www.francescascollections.com.
In addition, a replay of the call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and remain available until October 4, 2012. To access the telephone replay, listeners should dial (877) 870-5176. The access code for the replay is 9772740. A replay of the web cast will also be available within two hours of the conclusion of the call and will remain on the website for ninety days.
About Francesca's Holdings Corp.
francesca's collections® is a growing specialty retailer with boutiques designed and merchandised to feel like independently owned, upscale boutiques and provide customers with an inviting, intimate and differentiated shopping experience. The assortment is made up of a diverse and uniquely balanced mix of high-quality, trend-right apparel, jewelry, accessories and gifts at attractive prices. francesca's collections® appeals to the 18-35 year-old, fashion conscious, female customer, although finds that women of all ages are attracted to the eclectic and sophisticated merchandise selection and boutique setting. The boutiques carry a broad selection but limited quantities of individual styles and new merchandise is introduced five days a week to create a sense of scarcity and newness.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines