Hisense Group and Stream TV Networks Announce a Strategic Partnership for Ultra-D(TM) 3D Without Glasses Televisions
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 04:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stream TV Networks, Inc. is proud to announce a technology partnership with Hisense® (the leading TV brand in China) for a range of televisions and other products featuring Ultra-D™ (3D without glasses) technology. The first product to market will be a 42-inch 1080p auto stereoscopic 3D display with plans for additional 3D without glasses displays, smart televisions, tablets and smartphones incorporating the Ultra-D™ technology.
Hisense® pioneered the launch of Smart 3D Cinema TV, innovatively realizing the compatibility of the HITV-OS operation system with the current most popular Android® system, offering more diverse applications. Over 1,000 Hisense® stores have been established with over 10 million downloads of Hisense® intelligent TV applications so far. Hisense® has a presence in over 80 countries and regions including North America, Europe, Australia and Africa.
Mathu Rajan, CEO of Stream TV Networks says: "The partnership with Hisense will help in massive proliferation of the Ultra-D technology. It will be a shot in the arm for 3D without glasses. The association with Hisense® will propel the 3D category and increase the reach of 3D without glasses devices in all parts of the world."
Ultra-D™ televisions will be bundled with the SeeCube™ auto converter. The SeeCube™ Conversion Box seamlessly autoconverts 2D and 3D stereoscopic (with glasses) into auto stereoscopic (glasses-free) 3D format in real-time. Ultra-D™ supports nearly every kind of video feed including Cable & Satellite TV Channels, Blu-ray™, XBOX®, PS3® and sites like Netflix®, Hulu® and YouTube®. The Ultra-D™ technology can convert content from iPad®, iTunes®, Appstore® and Apple TV®.
"Ultra-D is the first 3D without glasses solution that has been able to eliminate viewing angles and offer the high quality, glasses-free 3D experience we've all been waiting for," says Rajan. "We have received positive feedback that Ultra-D is the only 3D without glasses developed that is ready for the consumer market," adds Rajan.
Stream TV Networks will be showing its latest improvements in the technology and new displays and devices at IFA 2012 in Berlin:
Hall 25, Stand 134
Aug 31st – Sep 5th, 2012
VIP Room 1
Fri, Aug 31st, 2012 at 1:30pm
Messe Berlin Fairgrounds
Thu, Aug 30, 2012
- Cerner Short term Bullish Reversal
- Neutral Short Term Pattern on Baidu
- F5 Networks Bullish Engulfing Formed
- Westar Energy Bullish Signs
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Dole Food Company, Inc., Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. and Uni-Pixel, Inc.
- US Airways Bullish Engulfing Formed
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Belo Corp., Centerline Holding Company, Invacare Corporation and StellarOne Corporation
- Infinera Bullish Engulfing Formed
- PG&E Upside Looming?
- DEADLINE ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Reminds Shareholders of Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation of Upcoming Deadline
Related Partner Headlines
- Petronas Posts 30% Decline In Q2 Net Profit - Benzinga
- Mail.Ru H1 Net Profit Rises 54.3% - Benzinga
- Advanced Medical H1 Pretax Profit Surges 72% - Benzinga
- Markets Jump After FOMC Comments on Easing - Benzinga
- Feel the Energy and Excitement of the Forex & Options Expo in Las Vegas - Benzinga
- Amazon's Living Social Stake Sees Value Decline - Benzinga
- Fender Withdraws IPO - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday July 6: Non-Farm Payrolls Edition - Benzinga
- An Introduction to Forex Trading - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday June 22 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Dole Food Company, Inc., Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. and Uni-Pixel, Inc.
Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Belo Corp., Centerline Holding Company, Invacare Corporation and StellarOne Corporation
DEADLINE ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Reminds Shareholders of Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation of Upcoming Deadline
BRF S.A. - Notice to Shareholders
Travelzoo Customer Service Wins Gold at American Business Awards
McGraw Hill Construction Launches Dodge Global Network Platform
Symmetricom Announces Restructuring Plan
Griffis Residential Acquires Crestwood Apartments in Northglenn, Colorado