Hisense Group and Stream TV Networks Announce a Strategic Partnership for Ultra-D(TM) 3D Without Glasses Televisions
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 04:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stream TV Networks, Inc. is proud to announce a technology partnership with Hisense® (the leading TV brand in China) for a range of televisions and other products featuring Ultra-D™ (3D without glasses) technology. The first product to market will be a 42-inch 1080p auto stereoscopic 3D display with plans for additional 3D without glasses displays, smart televisions, tablets and smartphones incorporating the Ultra-D™ technology.
Hisense® pioneered the launch of Smart 3D Cinema TV, innovatively realizing the compatibility of the HITV-OS operation system with the current most popular Android® system, offering more diverse applications. Over 1,000 Hisense® stores have been established with over 10 million downloads of Hisense® intelligent TV applications so far. Hisense® has a presence in over 80 countries and regions including North America, Europe, Australia and Africa.
Mathu Rajan, CEO of Stream TV Networks says: "The partnership with Hisense will help in massive proliferation of the Ultra-D technology. It will be a shot in the arm for 3D without glasses. The association with Hisense® will propel the 3D category and increase the reach of 3D without glasses devices in all parts of the world."
Ultra-D™ televisions will be bundled with the SeeCube™ auto converter. The SeeCube™ Conversion Box seamlessly autoconverts 2D and 3D stereoscopic (with glasses) into auto stereoscopic (glasses-free) 3D format in real-time. Ultra-D™ supports nearly every kind of video feed including Cable & Satellite TV Channels, Blu-ray™, XBOX®, PS3® and sites like Netflix®, Hulu® and YouTube®. The Ultra-D™ technology can convert content from iPad®, iTunes®, Appstore® and Apple TV®.
"Ultra-D is the first 3D without glasses solution that has been able to eliminate viewing angles and offer the high quality, glasses-free 3D experience we've all been waiting for," says Rajan. "We have received positive feedback that Ultra-D is the only 3D without glasses developed that is ready for the consumer market," adds Rajan.
Stream TV Networks will be showing its latest improvements in the technology and new displays and devices at IFA 2012 in Berlin:
Hall 25, Stand 134
Aug 31st – Sep 5th, 2012
VIP Room 1
Fri, Aug 31st, 2012 at 1:30pm
Messe Berlin Fairgrounds
Thu, Aug 30, 2012
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines