Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP Brings Relativity In-house
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 05:07 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CHICAGO and WASHINGTON, Aug. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- kCura, developers of the e-discovery software Relativity, today announced that Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP has purchased a license to install Relativity firm-wide.
Akin Gump provides a comprehensive suite of services for global companies and local individuals. As a fully featured, web-based e-discovery platform, Relativity will allow the firm to customize their document review process to fit their diverse practice groups and scale to different case sizes.
"Relativity has the best workflows we've seen, and the platform is completely amenable to the way we approach different cases," said Glen Kaplan, director of e-discovery at Akin Gump. "There is a groundswell of support for Relativity from our team based on the stability of the application and the accuracy of productions."
Akin Gump also plans to use Relativity's APIs to integrate the software with other e-discovery tools to increase efficiency during litigation while decreasing costs for both the firm and their clients.
"We are thrilled that Akin Gump chose Relativity as their best-in-breed review platform," said Andrew Sieja, president and CEO of kCura. "We're looking forward to helping them continue to build an efficient e-discovery process for their clients."
About Akin Gump
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 850 attorneys in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Relativity logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11439
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines