BioElectronics' Topical Pain Therapy Now Available Throughout Europe
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 05:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
-- ActiPatch Musculoskeletal Pain Therapy is Five Times Better Than OTC Drugs --
FREDERICK, Md., Aug. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BioElectronics Corporation (BIEL), maker of patented, inexpensive, disposable pain management devices, said today that ActiPatch® Musculoskeletal Pain Therapy is now available for purchase on Amazon.co.uk in 27 European countries. Visit www.actipatchrelief.co.uk to place an order in Europe.
"ActiPatch® has five times better pain relief and is 100% safer than over-the-counter drugs. The most commonly used OTC drugs have a significant number of side effects, are minimally effective and have only short-term relief. ActiPatch, which retails for €14.99 to €19.99 for 90 8-hour treatments or under €.25 each, is the sound utilization of advanced technology to lower the cost of healthcare and to provide sustained pain relief," said Andrew Whelan, President.
The countries covered in the sales and distribution agreement are the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Ireland, Portugal, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
About BioElectronics Corporation
BioElectronics is an award winning developer and manufacturer of advanced medical devices. Its products are ActiPatch® Therapy, for over-the-counter treatment of back pain and other musculoskeletal ailments, the Allay™ Menstrual Cycle Pain Therapy, and RecoveryRx™ for surgical procedures and wound care. The unique therapy delivery system, using patented technology, provides a cost-effective home care to reduce soft tissue pain and accelerate healing. For more information, please visit www.BielCorp.com.
SOURCE BioElectronics Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines