Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 07:56 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 21st (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
ABB Ltd (NYSE: ABB) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AUXL) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Banco Santander (NYSE: SAN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Diamond Offshore (NYSE: DO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim.
EnCana (NYSE: ECA) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
ENGlobal (NASDAQ: ENG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at ISI Group.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was upgraded to an Average at Caris.
Tal International Group (NYSE: TAL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Textainer Group (NYSE: TGH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Nomura.
Triangle Capital Corp. (NYSE: TCAP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair and to a Hold from Sell at Brean Murray.
Washington REIT (NYSE: WRE) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ: WCRX) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Worthington (NYSE: WOR) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines