NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: URBN, FSLR, CTRP
Published on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2772.44, which represents -0.43% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $36.91 representing 18% from its previous trading session. Shares of Urban Outfitters, the owner and operator of Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail chains have defined support at $29.36 and resistance at $31.34.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $23.96 representing 6.68% from its previous close. First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $19.56 and $22.19 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $15.23 representing 6.67% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU), which is trading at $124.43 or -4.95% from the prior close. Shares of Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine have defined support at $99.71 and resistance at $132.08. Also among the worst performers Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), which is trading at $654.29 representing -1.63% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13261, which represents -0.08% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1418.4 that represents 0.02% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines