Published on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 07:50 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) was initiated with Underweight at Barclays.
Del Frisco's Restaurant (NASDAQ: DFRG) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
iGATE (NASDAQ: IGTE) was initiated with a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Immunogen (NASDAQ: IMGN) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
PROLOR Biotech (NYSE: PBTH) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Targa Resources Corp. (NYSE: TRGP) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
Yelp (NYSE: YELP) was initiated with Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines