Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 07:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Lazard.
CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Clearwire (NASDAQ: CLWR) was downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
CNOOC Ltd. (NYSE: CEO) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYS: FGP) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Republic Airways (NASDAQ: RJET) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore Partners.
Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines