Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 07:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Lazard.
CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Clearwire (NASDAQ: CLWR) was downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
CNOOC Ltd. (NYSE: CEO) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYS: FGP) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Republic Airways (NASDAQ: RJET) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore Partners.
Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
- Leading Investment Service Publishes 70-Page High-Yield MLP Report
- CenterPoint Energy builds momentum in natural gas vehicles with fleet conversion initiative
- Ferrellgas Partners' Third-Quarter Adjusted EBITDA Up 39%; Distributable Cash Flow Climbs 59%; Fiscal 2013 Adjusted EBITDA Range Raised To $270-$275 Million
- Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. Declares Third Quarter Cash Distribution
- CNOOC Limited Announces Pricing of Guaranteed Notes Offering
- CenterPoint Energy Reports First Quarter 2013 Earnings
- CenterPoint Energy, OGE Energy Corp. and ArcLight Capital close on midstream partnership
- CNOOC Limited Announces Key Operational Statistics for the First Quarter of 2013
- CenterPoint Energy declares $0.2075 quarterly dividend
- CenterPoint Energy reports annual shareholder meeting results
Related Partner Headlines
- CenterPoint Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CNP) - TheStreet.com
- CNOOC Says Expects to Close Nexen Deal in Q4 - Benzinga
- Crest Financial Sends Letter to Mount Kellett Regarding Clearwire and Sprint - Benzinga
- East China Sea, a Treasure for Oil, Is Fraught With Danger - TheStreet.com
- CenterPoint Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CNP) - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday October 16, 2012 - Benzinga
- Benzinga Mid-Afternoon Market Update - Benzinga
- Clearwire Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (CLWR) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Clearwire Back to Buy on Lower Opening Price - Benzinga
- Benzinga Mid-Morning Market Update - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,196.97 Trade time:3:27PM EDT Value change:▼121.26 (-0.79%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,639.21 Trade time:3:27PM EDT Value change:▼12.60 (-0.76%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,461.05 Trade time:3:27PM EDT Value change:▼21.13 (-0.61%)
In The Wires
Sopris Learning Releases REWARDS® Intermediate Second Edition, the Newest Version of the Research-Validated Intervention Reading Program for Grades 4-6
Concordia business school to benefit from CN's $500,000 gift
Lilly Issues Alert for Illegal Scams Involving Fraudulent Checks and Online Job Requests
AVT's Customer, Marley Coffee Automated Stores, On Track to Take Significant Market Share in Automated Coffee Space
Diversified Alpha Fund II - Q3 2013 & Q4 2013 Distributions
Epson Named Official Printer and Paper Partner for Nature's Best Photography Awards for Second Consecutive Year
Eaton Vance Municipal Income Term Trust Data Now Available
Jamba® "At Home" Smoothie Line Expands With Vitamin-Rich Infusion Of Fruit And Vegetables