TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Mettler-Toledo
Published on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Mettler-Toledo points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.36% higher.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE:MTD) manufactures weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The Company also supplies several related analytical and measurement technologies.
Mettler-Toledo has already traded 0.853 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $161.52 and $170.52 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.34% from its previous trading close, which means that Mettler-Toledo stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines