Mid Day Update - Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfoming: NMR, ETFC, JEF
Published on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 11:55 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.34%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 81.582, which represents 0.25% from its previous close. 4 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is the index current top performer, trading at $3.6 representing 0.84%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.39 and resistance at $3.59.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is also among the top performers, trading at $8.7 representing 0.23% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.25 and $8.81 respectively. The other top performer is Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which is trading at $14.06 representing 0.21% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) that is trading at $13.55 or -1.45% from the previous close. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker have defined support at $13.20 and resistance at $13.95. Also among the worst performers is Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which is trading at $13.15 representing -0.38% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines