NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Dell
Published on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, August 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2771.55, which represents -0.02% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $46.99 representing 2.49% from its previous trading session. Shares of eBay, the owner of paypal and operator of an auction marketplace have defined support at $43.26 and resistance at $47.07.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $15.47 representing 2.45% from its previous close. Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $12.36 and $14.64 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK), which is trading at $35.32 representing 2.08% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $11.5 or -6.81% from the prior close. Shares of Dell, the 3rd largest personal computer maker in the world have defined support at $11.39 and resistance at $12.44. Also among the worst performers NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.48 representing -3.14% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13138, which represents -0.5% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1408.74 that represents -0.31% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines