Sector Wrap Up - Casinos Higher: LVS, WYNN
Published on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 17:06 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session higher by closing 0.48% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks were mixed with 4 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $43.36 representing 2.48%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Las Vegas Sands, the owner and operator of casino resorts and convention centers in the U.S., Macau, and Singapore have defined support at $38.71 and resistance at $43.55.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $106.19 representing 0.74% from its previous close. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator has calculated support and resistance levels at $90.11 and $110.00 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) that closed the trading session at $6.17 or -1.12% from the previous close. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas shares have defined support at $6.01 and resistance at $6.60. Also among the worst performers was Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA), which closed the trading session at $17.25 representing -0.63% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks outperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1413.49, 0.32 points or 0.02% from the previous trading session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines