Aspen Insurance Bearish Signs
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 04:57 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:AHL) ended the trading session lower by $0.01 or -0.02% from its previous close. Aspen's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:AHL) is a holding company that provides property and casualty insurance and reinsurance. The Company offers property and liability insurance in the United Kingdom and United States, and marine, energy, and aviation insurance and reinsurance worldwide.
Aspen's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $27.92 and by the resistance level at $30.00, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Aspen Insurance, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Aspen Insurance for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines