New Analyst Coverage
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 07:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Agricole.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) was initiated with Overweight at Barclays.
Compagnie Generale de Geophysique Veritas SA (NYSE: CGV) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $42 at Dahlman Rose.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Hub Group (NASDAQ: HUBG) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $36 at Wunderlich.
Joy Global (NYSE: JOY) was initiated with Underperform at Credit Agricole.
Metals USA (NASDAQ: MUSA) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Reliance Steel (NYSE: RS) was initiated with a Buy at UBS.
Rosetta Genomics (NASDAQ: ROSG) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $16 at Aegis.
The Fresh Market (NASDAQ: TFM) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines