DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse Opens in Tallahassee, FL
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DSW Inc. [NYSE: DSW], a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer, is pleased to announce the opening of a new store on Apalachee Parkway at Magnolia in Tallahassee, FL, on August 23rd.
The address of the new store is:
DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse
1302 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL 32301
DSW is the destination for savvy shoe lovers everywhere. Customers experience a breathtaking assortment of designer shoes at everyday value prices in a convenient assisted self-select shopping environment. Aisles are filled with the latest trends in women's and men's athletic, casual and dress shoes. In addition, the wedding shop collection features styles for the entire bridal party or any special occasion. For an even larger selection, dsw.com offers more styles, extended sizes and kids' shoes.
DSW offers a free, award-winning loyalty program, DSW Rewards, where customers earn certificates toward future DSW purchases and receive special member-only offers. Customers can also participate in a lively shoe lover community on Facebook to receive exclusive offers and giveaways, including chances to win free shoes on Facebook each Tuesday, also known as "Free Shoesday."
About DSW Inc.
DSW Inc. is a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer that offers a wide selection of brand name and designer footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. As of August 23, 2012, DSW operated 339 stores in 41 states and operated an e-commerce site, http://www.dsw.com, and a mobile website, http://m.dsw.com. DSW also supplied footwear to 344 leased locations in the United States. For store locations and additional information about DSW, visit http://www.dswinc.com. Follow DSW on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DSWShoeLovers and "like" DSW on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DSW.
SOURCE DSW Inc.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines