TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Logitech
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Logitech points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 7.24% higher.
Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) manufactures personal computer peripheral devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers.
Logitech has already traded 0.828 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $8.06 and $9.00 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.46% from its previous trading close, which means that Logitech stock is outperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines