Trade Alert - Brookdale Senior Living at New Highs
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE:BKD) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $22.23, traders are definitely monitoring Brookdale's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE:BKD) operates senior living facilities. The Company offers its residents access to a full continuum of services across all sectors of the senior living industry. Brookdale Senior operates independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and a skilled nursing facility.
Brookdale Senior Living is currently trading -0.5% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $15.66 and $20.09 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.59% from its previous trading close, which means that Brookdale Senior Living stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”