NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: CTRP, ESRX, ERTS, NIHD, BIDU
Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2756.9, which represents -0.95% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $16.59 representing 3.82% from its previous trading session. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $12.36 and resistance at $14.64.
Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $61.69 representing 1.61% from its previous close. Express Scripts, the full service pharmacy benefit management and specialty managed care company, has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.36 and $62.80 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is (), which is trading at $61.68 representing 1.6% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $6.12 or -5.7% from the prior close. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $6.27 and resistance at $7.04. Also among the worst performers Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU), which is trading at $117 representing -4.72% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13051.5, which represents -0.92% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1401.18 that represents -0.87% from its previous close.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines