Published on Friday, 24 August 2012 08:12 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 24th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan and to Underperform from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill. The stock was also downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Bio-Reference Laboratories (NASDAQ: BRLI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
China Unicom Hong Kong (NYSE: CHU) was downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC Securities.
Fed Investors (NYSE: FII) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
General Growth Properties (NYSE: GGP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Merck (NYSE: MRK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Staples Inc (NASDAQ: SPLS) was downgraded to Equal-Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
TCF Financial (NYSE: TCB) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines