Trade Alert - ITT Educaticational at New Lows
Published on Friday, 24 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE:ESI) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $31.44. Traders are definitely monitoring ITT's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE:ESI) is a provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs in the United States. Its institutes offer associate, bachelor, and master degree programs, as well as non-degree diploma programs.
ITT Educaticational is currently trading -1.96% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $31.44 and $33.60 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.45% from its previous trading close, which means that ITT Educaticational stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines