Early Research Calls
Published on Monday, 27 August 2012 08:01 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 27th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ: BMRN) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeybBanc Capital Markets.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Madison Square Garden (NYSE: MSG) was upgraded to a Neutral from Negative at Susquehanna.
Marten Transport (NASDAQ: MRTN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $23 from $20.
Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE: PEG) was downgraded to Underperform at FBR Capital. The firm set its target price at $30.
rue21 (NASDAQ: RUE) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Westlake Chemical (NYSE: WLK) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital.
- Robert G. Gwin Appointed Non-Executive Vice Chairman of LyondellBasell Supervisory Board
- LyondellBasell Announces Share Repurchase Program; Increase to Interim Dividend
- LyondellBasell European Restructuring to Include HDPE Unit in Germany
- LyondellBasell to Address Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference
- LyondellBasell to Address Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference
- LyondellBasell CFO to Address Wells Fargo Industrial and Construction Conference
- LyondellBasell to Address Barclays ROC Conference
- LyondellBasell Reports First-Quarter 2013 Results
- LyondellBasell to Discuss First-Quarter Results April 26
- Marten Transport Announces First Quarter Results
Related Partner Headlines
- LyondellBasell and More Big Movers in Basic Materials on November 15, 2012 - Investopedia
- LyondellBasell Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (LYB) - TheStreet.com
- LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Still Bullish on BioMarin, Lexicon Pharma - TheStreet.com
- Mid-Afternoon Market Update: Markets Rally, Vringo Jumps - Benzinga
- Stocks Slip as Investors Await U.S. Presidential Election - TheStreet.com
- BioMarin Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (BMRN) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Raises PT to $56 on BioMarin Pharmaceutical on Value Inflection Outlook - Benzinga
- BioMarin Shares Jump On Positive GALNS Study Results - TheStreet.com
- Healthcare Stocks, Including BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Making Big Moves on November 5, 2012 - Investopedia
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,294.50 Trade time:4:53PM EDT Value change:▼12.67 (-0.08%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,650.51 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼4.84 (-0.29%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.42 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.88 (-0.11%)
In The Wires
Northrop Grumman Increases Investment in Australia, Expands Industry Partnerships
Novelis Wins "CEO" and "Company of the Year" Titles at Platts Global Metals Awards
Apache Pledges $500,000 To Build Storm Shelters And Safe Rooms For Oklahoma Schools
AT&T 3G/4G Combo Named Best for Speed and Value
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of rue21, inc. - RUE
BTB announces the sale of one of its commercial properties
Elephant Talk Communications Receives Non-Compliance Notice from NYSE MKT
CME Group Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend