Boomtown Casino New Orleans Conducts Voluntary Closure as Tropical Storm Isaac Heads Toward Gulf Coast
Published on Monday, 27 August 2012 09:15 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HARVEY, La., Aug. 27, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boomtown Casino New Orleans announced a voluntary closure today as a precautionary measure as Tropical Storm Isaac approaches the Gulf Coast. The casino will close at 3:00 a.m. CST.
"The safety of our guests, our more than 700 team members and the West Bank community remains our primary focus," said Boomtown Vice President and General Manager Barry Regula. He adds, "With a hurricane warning now in place and a less than certain storm track, closing allows us to better prepare for the threat of strong winds and heavy rain."
Boomtown management will continue to monitor weather conditions and updates issued by the Southeast Louisiana Flood Protection Authority West and will re-open as soon as conditions indicate it is appropriate to do so.
Updated property information will be posted at www.facebook.com/boomtownneworleans
About Boomtown Casino New Orleans
Boomtown New Orleans, located on the West Bank of the Mississippi in New Orleans and approximately 15 minutes from the French Quarter, opened in 1994 and features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,500 slot machines and 34 table games, including a live poker room and high limit slots and tables. Boomtown New Orleans also offers approximately 1,700 parking spaces and features four casual and fine dining venues, a 350-seat nightclub entertainment venue and over 4,600-square-feet of meeting and conference space.
For more information about Boomtown Casino New Orleans: www.boomtownneworleans.com or find us on Facebook.
The Boomtown Casino New Orleans Logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13747
About Pinnacle Entertainment
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. owns and operates six casinos, located in Louisiana, Missouri, and Indiana, and a racetrack in Ohio. In addition, Pinnacle is developing L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge, and holds a 26% ownership stake in Asian Coast Development (Canada) Ltd. (ACDL), an international development and real estate company currently developing Vietnam's first large-scale integrated resort on the Ho Tram Strip.
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PNK. To learn more about Pinnacle Entertainment, please visit www.pnkinc.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines