A 52 Week Low for ITT Educaticational
Published on Monday, 27 August 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE:ESI) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $31.25. Traders are definitely monitoring ITT's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE:ESI) is a provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs in the United States. Its institutes offer associate, bachelor, and master degree programs, as well as non-degree diploma programs.
ITT Educaticational is currently trading -0.7% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $31.44 and $33.60 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.26% from its previous trading close, which means that ITT Educaticational stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines