New Analyst Coverage: IDXX, IRIS, PRGS, PBTH, RDC, TEAR
Published on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 07:53 Written by Danny Miller
New York, August 29th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
IDEXX Laboratories (NASDAQ: IDXX) was initiated with a Hold at Canaccord Genuity.
IRIS International (NASDAQ: IRIS) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $14 at Canaccord Genuity.
Progress Software (NASDAQ: PRGS) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
PROLOR Biotech (NYSE: PBTH) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $7 at Oppenheimer.
Rowan Companies (NYSE: RDC) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
TearLab Corp. (NASDAQ: TEAR) was initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
- Rowan to Present at the UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference
- Reference Points for Rowan Companies
- Is Rowan Companies Closing in to Resistance?
- Rowan Companies Is Near to the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- Above Resistance: Rowan Companies
- Rowan Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
- Rowan Companies Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Trading Idea: Is Rowan Companies close to Support?
- Is Rowan Companies Closing in to Support?
- Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Related Partner Headlines
- Progress Software Announces Agreement to Sell Four Non-Core Product Lines to Investment Arm of Trilogy Enterprises - Benzinga
- Technology Stocks, Including Citrix, Making Big Moves on October 8, 2012 - Investopedia
- Netflix and More Big Movers on the Nasdaq on October 8, 2012 - Investopedia
- Progress Software Stock Upgraded (PRGS) - TheStreet.com
- NXP and More Big Movers in Technology on September 27, 2012 - Investopedia
- US Stock Futures Up Ahead Of Economic Data - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For September 27, 2012 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Progress Software Posts Upbeat Q3 Profit - Benzinga
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Diagnostic Substances Industry With The Highest Profit Margin - Benzinga
- IRIS International Inc. Stock Upgraded (IRIS) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
FX Energy Reports Successful Production Test at Tuchola-3K Well
Echo Therapeutics Announces Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval for Its Clinical Trial of the Symphony® CGM System
IAMGOLD provides exploration update on Boto Project in Senegal
ASAP International Arranges FF&E Financing For Hotel Renovation
Embraer and SkyWest Inc. Sign a Contract for 40 firm E-Jets
Internet-Based Gaming Company Metaboli Selects Level 3 to Power its Services and Growth
Appiphany outlines funding and development plan for MMA Animals™ cartoon series
Top-line Data Demonstrate Primary Endpoint Achieved in Final Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System For Management of Post-Operative Pain