High Above Average Volume on Isle of Capri Casinos
Published on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISLE) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Isle of Capri Casinos points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.65% higher.
Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISLE) develops, owns, and operates branded gaming facilities and related lodging and entertainment facilities in markets throughout the United States and internationally. The Company operates casinos in multiple states around the U.S.
Isle of Capri Casinos has already traded 0.76 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $5.95 and $6.61 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.09% from its previous trading close, which means that Isle of Capri Casinos stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines