Kraft @ Year Highs
Published on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Kraft Foods Inc. (NASDAQ:KFT) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $39.99, traders are definitely monitoring Kraft's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Kraft Foods Inc. (NASDAQ:KFT) is a food and beverage company. The Company manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, and various packaged food products. Kraft sells products like Velveeta cheese, Maxwell coffee, Oreo cookies, and Oscar Mayer hot dogs throughout the world. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Northfield, Illinois. Kraft operates independently of Altria Group Inc. as of March 30, 2007.
Kraft is currently trading -0.39% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $31.88 and $39.32 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.07% from its previous trading close, which means that Kraft stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines