Is United Technologies Trade Over?
Published on Thursday, 30 August 2012 04:39 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX) ended the trading session lower by $0.34 or -0.42% from its previous close. United Technologies' price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX) provides technology products and support services to customers in the aerospace and building industries worldwide. The Company's products include aircraft engines thru its Pratt & Whitney segment, elevators and escalators thur its Otis segment, heating and air conditioning equipment thru its Carrier unit, aerospace systems, and fire and safety equipment, and Helicopters thur its Sikorsky unit. United Technologies was founded in 1934 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
United Technologies' current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $71.40 and by the resistance level at $81.19, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in United Technologies, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor United Technologies for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,974.23 Trade time:11:12AM EDT Value change:▲44.24 (0.25%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,105.11 Trade time:11:12AM EDT Value change:▲6.25 (0.30%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,871.79 Trade time:11:12AM EDT Value change:▲29.12 (0.60%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington