Navistar Comments On EPA Final Rule
Published on Thursday, 30 August 2012 18:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LISLE, Ill., Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Following is a statement from Troy Clarke, Navistar president and chief operating officer, about the Final Rule for nonconformance penalties (NCPs) for on-highway heavy heavy-duty diesel engines issued today by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
We are pleased that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued the Final Rule for nonconformance penalties (NCPs) for on-highway heavy heavy-duty diesel engines.
We can now provide our dealers and customers with clarity and certainty as we transition to our clean engine technology and look forward to utilizing the Final Rule as needed.
Implementation of the Final NCP Rule will have no impact on our vehicles previously certified by the EPA under the Interim NCP Rule.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce® brand diesel engines, IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses, and Navistar RV brands of recreational vehicles. The company also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com/newsroom.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines