Under Armour - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 31 August 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, August 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE:UA) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $58.48, traders are definitely monitoring Under Armour's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE:UA) develops, markets, and distributes branded performance products for men, women, and youth. The company offers products made from moisture-wicking synthetic fabrics designed to regulate body temperature and enhance performance regardless of weather conditions.
Under Armour is currently trading 0.29% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $54.72 and $58.31 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.37% from its previous trading close, which means that Under Armour stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines