NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: NIHD, FSLR, AMAT, CTRP, NFLX
Published on Friday, 31 August 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, August 31st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2763.28, which represents 0.35% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $6.3 representing 3.11% from its previous trading session. Shares of NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider have defined support at $6.07 and resistance at $7.04.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $20.15 representing 2.4% from its previous close. First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $19.56 and $26.31 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Applied Materials (NASDAQ:AMAT), which is trading at $11.74 representing 2.35% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $16.35 or -1.32% from the prior close. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $12.36 and resistance at $17.78. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $59.74 representing -1.22% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13058.8, which represents 0.45% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1403.34 that represents 0.28% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines