MINOT, N.D., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq:IRET) (Nasdaq:IRETP) (NYSE:IRET PRB) today announced that Timothy Mihalick, IRET's President and CEO, will participate in the panel "Local Sharpshooters and Specialists: Is Less More?" at the BMO Capital Markets 7th Annual North American Real Estate Conference on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 8:00 am CDT.
BMO will provide a live webcast of the panel discussion on its website at:
The webcast will be archived for 6 months following the conference.
Additionally, IRET's newest addition to our Bismarck-Mandan, ND family of apartment homes, River Ridge, recently broke ground. The 146-unit luxury apartments will feature numerous amenities including a pool, exercise facility, underground parking, and distinctive apartment floor plans.
River Ridge is located next to IRET's Cottonwood Apartment Homes. The completion of the project is estimated for fall 2013.
About Investors Real Estate Trust
Investors Real Estate Trust is a self-advised equity real estate investment trust. Its business consists of owning and operating income-producing multi-family residential and commercial properties located primarily in the upper Midwest states of Minnesota and North Dakota. Investors Real Estate Trust is based in Minot, North Dakota, and has an additional office in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This press release contains certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other federal securities laws. These forward-looking statements are based upon the Company's expectations, but these statements are not guaranteed to occur. Investors should not place undue reliance upon forward-looking statements. These statements relate to the Company's development project and the timing of its expected completion. No assurances can be given that the project will be completed as described; development projects are subject to numerous conditions many of which are beyond the control of the Company, including, without limitation, factors affecting the progress of construction and other factors, including those set forth in the Risk Factors section of the Company's periodic reports and other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). Copies are available on the SEC's website, www.sec.gov. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements after the date of this release.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines