New Analyst Coverage: EZCH, MANU, MLNX, NTI, PSMI, PFMT
Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 08:09 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 4th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
EZchip Semiconductor (NASDAQ: EZCH) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank and at Jefferies. JPMorgan initiated the stock with Overweight, while Credit Suisse initiated it with Outperform. Meanwhile, Nomura initiated coverage with a Neutral rating.
Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ: MLNX) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE: NTI) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs, while Credit Suisse initiated the stock with Outperform.
Peregrine Semiconductor (NASDAQ: PSMI) was initiated with Overweight at JPMorgan and with Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
Performant Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: PFMT) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs and an Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines