More Upside for Winnebago ?
Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WGO) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $11.55, traders are definitely monitoring Winnebago's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WGO), is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago, Itasca, ERA and SunnyBrook brand names. Winnebago Industries has received the Quality Circle Award from the Recreation Vehicle Dealers Association every year since the award's inception in 1996.
Winnebago is currently trading 0.96% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $10.56 and $11.44 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Winnebago stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines