Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: VZ, WMT, HPQ
Published on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12997.7, which represents -0.71% versus its previous trading session close, with only five of its components trading in the green.
Verizon (NYSE:VZ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $43.42 representing 1.12% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Verizon, the owner of the largest wireless network with more subscribers in the U.S. have defined support at $42.18 and resistance at $46.41.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $73.35 representing 1.03% from its previous close. Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $57.18 and $75.24 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ), which is trading at $16.96 representing 0.48% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) that is trading at $82.73 or -3.05% from the previous close. Shares of Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world have defined support at $84.45 and resistance at $92.08. Also among the worst performers we have United Technologies (NYSE:UTX), which is trading at $78.1 representing -2.19% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is lagging the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 0 that represents 0% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines