TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:BAC, JPM, AA, PG, VZ
Published on Thursday, 06 September 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, September 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13278.1, which represents 1.77% versus its previous trading session close, with all of its components trading in positive territory.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $8.31 representing 4.54% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $7.83 and resistance at $8.40.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $38.75 representing 4.42% from its previous close. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $36.71 and $38.86 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.79 representing 3.17% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Procter (NYSE:PG) that is trading at $67.87 or 0.86% from the previous close. Shares of Procter, the global consumer products company have defined support at $59.07 and resistance at $66.93. Also among the worst performers we have Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $44.22 representing 0.96% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1430.38, which represents 1.92% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3132.4 that represents 2.06% from previous session.
- Dow's Top Performers :PG, WMT, CSCO
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Procter
- Is JP Morgan Closing in to Resistance?
- Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network Expands In Buffalo
- Trading Idea: Momentum Building in Procter
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Verizon
- PantoneLIVE Puts P&G Iconic Brand Colors in the Cloud
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- Verizon Is Near Resistance
- Verizon Enlists Employees, Customers to Assist Victims of Oklahoma Tornadoes
Related Partner Headlines
- Banks Cough Up $26.1 Billion in Mortgage Relief - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America, MBIA Death Match Hurts Both: Moody's - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America Will Cut to Hit Earnings: Analyst - TheStreet.com
- Why the U.S. Stinks at Mobile Payments: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Big Bank Break-Ups Need to Wait: Dudley - TheStreet.com
- Bank of America and Berkowitz Follow Different Scripts: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- New York Community Bank Opens Faster Than Giants After Sandy - TheStreet.com
- Mortgage Delinquencies, Foreclosures Begin to Drop - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Bank Of America Corporation (BAC) Leads The Day Higher, Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Lags - TheStreet.com
- Diamond Foods Valuation Under Pressure - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Great Discounts Now: DressFirst.com's Prom Dresses
JM Internet (@jmgrp) Releases Small Business SEO Tip on Google Penguin Update 2.0
TideBuy.com Released Its New Bridal Lingerie Collection To Enrich Its Product Line
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Very Small Bathroom Vanities
Discounted Wedding Accessories Now At TBdress.com
UAE Men’s Grooming Products Market to Surpass USD 84 Million by 2018 Says TechSci Research
Care Continuum Alliance Filed Comments with EEOC in Support of the Value of Worksite Wellness and Incentives
JJsHouse Is Now Providing Big Discounts On Its Bridesmaid Dresses