TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:BAC, JPM, AA, PG, VZ
Published on Thursday, 06 September 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, September 6th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 13278.1, which represents 1.77% versus its previous trading session close, with all of its components trading in positive territory.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $8.31 representing 4.54% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $7.83 and resistance at $8.40.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $38.75 representing 4.42% from its previous close. JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender has calculated support and resistance levels at $36.71 and $38.86 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.79 representing 3.17% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Procter (NYSE:PG) that is trading at $67.87 or 0.86% from the previous close. Shares of Procter, the global consumer products company have defined support at $59.07 and resistance at $66.93. Also among the worst performers we have Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $44.22 representing 0.96% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1430.38, which represents 1.92% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3132.4 that represents 2.06% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines