Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 08:17 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Apollo Group (NASDAQ: APOL) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Audience (NASDAQ: ADNC) was downgraded to a Sell from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan. Credit Suisse also downgraded the stock to Underperform.
Barclays PLC (NYSE: BCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
DCT Industrial (NYSE: DCT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at ISI Group.
Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Jacobs Engineering (NYSE: JEC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard
MetroPCS Communications (NYSE: PCS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Packaging Corp. (NYSE: PKG) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Nomura.
Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Synacor (NASDAQ: SYNC) was upgraded to a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
TECO Energy (NYSE: TE) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
Wolverine (NYSE: WWW) was downgraded to a Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines