Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 08:17 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Apollo Group (NASDAQ: APOL) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) was upgraded to Equal-Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Audience (NASDAQ: ADNC) was downgraded to a Sell from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan. Credit Suisse also downgraded the stock to Underperform.
Barclays PLC (NYSE: BCS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Boston Properties (NYSE: BXP) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Cabela's (NYSE: CAB) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
DCT Industrial (NYSE: DCT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at ISI Group.
Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Jacobs Engineering (NYSE: JEC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard
MetroPCS Communications (NYSE: PCS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Packaging Corp. (NYSE: PKG) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Nomura.
Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Synacor (NASDAQ: SYNC) was upgraded to a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
TECO Energy (NYSE: TE) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at BB&T.
Wolverine (NYSE: WWW) was downgraded to a Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna.
- AstraZeneca - Shares Seeking Direction
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: APOL, ERTS, BIIB
- Assessing Your Asthma is Key to Taking Control
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: WFM, CTSH, APOL
- Bears taking over AstraZeneca?
- S&P Capital IQ Picks BXP Focus Stock of the Week
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: EBAY, APOL, PAYX
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Intuitive Surgical
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: RIMM, INTC, ADSK, EXPD, APOL
- NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: AMGN, INFY, NFLX
Related Partner Headlines
- AstraZeneca PLC (AZN): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard - TheStreet.com
- 5 Education & Training Services Stocks With The Highest Revenue - Benzinga
- Apollo Group Inc (APOL): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- AstraZeneca, Nektar Opioid Constipation Drug May Have Failed Phase III Study - TheStreet.com
- FDA Places New Heart-Safety Hurdle In Path Of Opioid Constipation Drugs - TheStreet.com
- Apollo Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (APOL) - TheStreet.com
- The Ugliest Ducklings of All - TheStreet.com
- Hedge Funds Pump Millions Into Sandy Relief - TheStreet.com
- Wall Streeter Trades by Day, Volunteers Hoboken Aid by Night - TheStreet.com
- Wall Street Hit Goes Beyond Hurricane Sandy - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,372.68 Trade time:10:10AM EDT Value change:▲37.40 (0.24%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.96 Trade time:10:11AM EDT Value change:▲1.67 (0.10%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.71 Trade time:10:11AM EDT Value change:▲0.28 (0.01%)
In The Wires
Southern Company recognized as a top employer for military
AT&T Honored with Frost & Sullivan 2013 Video Company of the Year Award
National Credit Default Rates Fell in April 2013 According to the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices
Procter & Gamble's Patent Infringement Lawsuit Refuted By CAO Group
Top Tech Analyst Previews Earnings for Analog Devices, Hewlett-Packard, and Marvell Technology Group
Vail Resorts Closes on Sale of Land at Breckenridge Peak 8 Base for Timeshare Development
Sanwire Corporation Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Aero Networks, LLC
Critical Alerts For SAP, Prudential, FedEx, NetApp, and Foot Locker Released By InvestorsObserver