Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 08:34 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Canadian Pacific (NYSE: CP) was initiated with Underperform and a target price of $71 at FBR Capital.
Chemtura Corp. (NYSE: CHMT) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) was initiated with Equal Weight at Evercore.
CSX Corp. (NYSE: CSX) was initiated with Market Perform and a target price of $24 at FBR Capital.
DSW (NYSE: DSW) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Endologix (NASDAQ: ELGX) was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital.
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) was initiated with Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Green Mountain Coffee (NASDAQ: GMCR) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Juniper Networks (NASDAQ: JNPR) was initiated with Equal Weight at Evercore.
Metals USA (NYSE: MUSA) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Midway Gold (NYSE: MDW) was initiated with Outperform at RBC Capital.
Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) was initiated with Market Perform and a target price of $76 at FBR Capital.
Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $150 at FBR Capital.
- Worst Performing Dow Component: Cisco
- Is Cisco Ready for a Rest?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Dow's Top Performers :CSCO, HPQ, IBM
- CSX Employee Named Top Environmentalist by Association of American Railroads
- Approaching Resistance: Cisco
- Canadian Pacific's Chief Executive Officer, Mr. E. Hunter Harrison to Address Transportation Conference
- DSW Inc. Announces Earnings Release Date for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results; Announces Conference Participation
- Trading Idea: Is Cisco Breaking Out?
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: HPQ, DIS, CSCO
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Insiders Trading SIRI HAIN WETF CHMT - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- Should the Alarms Sound at F5 Networks? - TheStreet.com
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited and Other Basic Materials Stocks Making Big Moves on November 16, 2012 - Investopedia
- Jim Cramer: Washington Pulls the Rug Out - TheStreet.com
- CSX Corp (CSX): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Exelon Closing in to Support?
Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Cummins
Is E*TRADE Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as First Solar Breaks Resistance
Diamond Offshore Drilling Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Monster Worldwide Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. CEO Scott D. Peters Appears on CNBC's Mad Money
Honeywell Aerospace Selected By Pilatus For PC-24 Cockpit Avionics
The Home Depot Announces First Quarter Results; Raises Fiscal Year 2013 Guidance
Espial Participates in Panel Discussion on WebRTC
OrbusNeich seizes Boston Scientific stents in Germany as part of patent infringement proceedings
Equifax Adopts Attunity Replicate to Load Data Warehouse and Enable Big Data Analytics
Getty Images to Explore Visual Storytelling and Future of Video at Cannes Lions 2013
Neusoft Becomes Industry Partner of the World Economic Forum