Goldman Sachs - Best Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 11:55 Written by Danny Miller
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.26%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 85.375, which represents 1.4% from its previous close. 10 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) is the index current top performer, trading at $113.54 representing 3.27%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Goldman Sachs, the premier global investment banking and securities firm, have defined support at $96.72 and resistance at $107.34.
Jefferies (NYSE:JEF) is also among the top performers, trading at $15.52 representing 2.34% from its previous close. Jefferies, the independent full service global securities services and investment banking firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $11.82 and $14.95 respectively. The other top performer is Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which is trading at $16.57 representing 1.97% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) that is trading at $14.04 or 0% from the previous close. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker have defined support at $13.20 and resistance at $13.95. Also among the worst performers is Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which is trading at $13.97 representing 0.09% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines