M&T Bank @ Year Highs
Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE:MTB) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $90.5, traders are definitely monitoring M&T Bank's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE:MTB) is a bank holding company. The regional bank offers a variety of commercial banking, trust, and investment services to their customers. M&T Bank operates branch offices in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.
M&T Bank is currently trading 1.09% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $76.92 and $90.50 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.25% from its previous trading close, which means that M&T Bank stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines