Trade Alert - Agrium at New Highs
Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Agrium Inc. (NYSE:AGU) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $101.89, traders are definitely monitoring Agrium's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Agrium Inc. (NYSE:AGU) supplies nitrogen, potash and phosphate for agricultural, industrial, and specialty use. The Company operates throughout the America's while it markets its products globally.
Agrium is currently trading 1.52% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $96.53 and $101.89 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.25% from its previous trading close, which means that Agrium stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines