TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Lower Top Performers: BAC, CAT, AA
Published on Friday, 07 September 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, September 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13281.1, which represents -0.08% versus its previous trading session close, with 12 of its components trading positively.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $8.69 representing 4.07% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $7.83 and resistance at $8.40.
Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $88.17 representing 3.99% from its previous close. Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $81.78 and $92.08 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.99 representing 2.63% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Kraft (NASDAQ:KFT) that is trading at $40.11 or -5.21% from the previous close. Shares of Kraft, the maker of Velveeta cheese and Oreo cookies have defined support at $31.88 and resistance at $39.32. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $24.27 representing -3.31% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $92.66 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1435.69, which represents 0.25% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3132.64 that represents -0.1% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines